(Right Country) – The whole of Washington DC and all of the agencies headquartered there are fully entrenched in the corrupt swamp.
President Trump has been surrounded by traitors, spies, and snakes for the entire time he has been in the White House. Now it has become incredibly obvious just how deep the swamp surrounding President Trump truly has been.
As we all know, Wednesday’s events in Washington DC turned chaotic and violent as protesters, likely Antifa-affiliated, stormed the Capitol building. This caused Congress to go on recess for hours and to be escorted to a series of undisclosed, secure locations.
What truly took place at the Capitol is not yet fully understood. Video footage has been circulating social media that appears to show law enforcement at the Capitol literally allowing demonstrators inside the perimeter and later inside the building itself.
Was it all staged? We’ll likely never know but what we do know is that President Trump swiftly called for peace and even instructed his supporters to go home.
Now it’s come to light that the acting Secretary of Defense has admitted that he and the Joint Chiefs Chairman never discussed deploying the National Guard with President Trump but did discuss this with Vice President Pence as well as Congressional leaders.
“Chairman Milley and I just spoke separately with the Vice President and with Speaker Pelosi, Leader McConnell, Senator Schumer and Representative Hoyer about the situation at the U.S. Capitol,” Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller said Wednesday.
This is nuts. The Acting Secretary of Defense acknowledging that he and the Joint Chiefs Chairman did not discuss deploying the National Guard with President Trump – but rather with VP Pence and Congressional leaders. pic.twitter.com/b8gAT9bnSC
— Jamie Dupree (@jamiedupree) January 6, 2021
Miller further went on to say that the DC National Guard had been fully activated to “assist federal and local law enforcement” as they attempted to resolve the situation peacefully.
Miller also said that they were prepared to “provide additional support” as needed and deemed appropriate by local authorities. He also added that his “people” have taken oaths to defend the constitution and the Republic and “will act accordingly.”
Despite the fact that it appeared as though the President was left out of the loop, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany claims that the report isn’t true and that the President was, in fact, the one who made the decision to deploy the National Guard.
“At President @realDonaldTrump ’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services. We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful,” McEnany tweeted.
At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services.
We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.
— Kayleigh McEnany (@PressSec) January 6, 2021
Whatever the case may be, it has become clear that President Trump can trust no one around him. Even those who have supposedly supported him for the last four years have shown their true colors since the stolen election.
The establishment swamp is gearing up to reestablish the status quo and they’re all celebrating the success of the coup d’etat to remove President Trump and usurp the will of the American people.
Featured image credit: U.S. Secretary of Defense – flickr.com/photos/secdef/50666023221
Copyright 2020. RightCountry.com