Obama Admin Whistleblower Found Dead. Here’s What We Know (And Yes, It’s Suspicious)

(Right Country) – It is being reported that an Obama administration whistleblower who was written off and ignored by the pro-Obama mainstream media complex and congressional Democrats alike has now been found dead.

“We’ve received reports that Philip Haney, a DHS whistleblower on the Obama administration, has been found dead,” the website Law Enforcement Today reported on Saturday.

“We have not yet received independent confirmation from the Sheriff’s Department, but sources within law enforcement have verified that there’s a death investigation underway.”

BizPacReview writes that Philip served as the Department of Homeland Security for 15 years before being reportedly pushed out by the Obama administration.

As of early Saturday afternoon, only Law Enforcement Today and BPR had covered the explosive story.

Anonymous sources told BPR that the reports are true.

Sources who spoke with LET claim that Haney’s body was discovered Friday evening outside San Francisco, California and that initial reports point to him having sustained a gunshot wound.

Haney had reportedly shown no signs of being upset with life, so it seems unlikely he would have taken his own.

“Friends of Haney told us that they spoke with Haney earlier this week and he’d ‘never been happier,’” the news portal reported.

“They’ve suggested there’s absolutely no way he would have taken his own life… and reinforce that he’s had many enemies since he blew the whistle on the Obama administration.”

“Close friends of Haney tell us that his wife lost her battle with cancer in 2019. Haney was engaged to be married later this year. The author of See Something, Say Nothing was preparing to go back on the road in advance of the upcoming election. He was currently living in California, just west of San Francisco,” LET’s report continued.

BPR gives us some background on the one-time whistleblower:

In 2016, Haney published a book, “See Something, Say Nothing,” that outlined the Obama administration’s attempts to block him from investigating Islamic radicalism because his investigations were inherently racist toward the Muslim community.

Speaking with then-Fox News host Megyn Kelly in late 2015, Haney explained that about a year into an investigation that had led his team to one of the mosques that San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook had attended, officials from the State Department and the Homeland Security Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties showed up at his office to pull the plug.

The remarks were made only days after Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, committed a terror attack in San Bernardino that left 14 innocent victims dead.

According to Haney, the attack may have been prevented had he been allowed to continue his investigation.

“Either Syed would have been put on the no-fly list because association with that mosque, and/or the K-1 visa that his wife was given may have been denied because of his association with a known organization,” he said.

Watch his discussion with Kelly below:

In an op-ed written for The Hill a few months after his appearance on Fox, Haney detailed what happened during his time at DHS:

“After leaving my 15-year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness – and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack,” he wrote.

He explained how then-President Obama was more concerned with not offending Muslims than he was with protecting the American people.

He noted, for example, how in 2009 an Islamic terrorist almost succeeded in detonating a bomb on an airliner headed from the Netherlands to Detroit.

Later, Obama lashed out at DHS for failing to “connect the dots.”

However, as Haney pointed out, it was Obama’s own actions that made it virtually impossible for federal officials to connect said dots.

“Just before that Christmas Day attack, in early November 2009, I was ordered by my superiors at the Department of Homeland Security to delete or modify several hundred records of individuals tied to designated Islamist terror groups like Hamas from the important federal database, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS),” he explained. “These types of records are the basis for any ability to ‘connect dots.’”

The way Obama saw it, however, these records were racist and had been accrued through what he believed was racial profiling.

As the years went on, more information was subsequently buried.

“As the number of successful and attempted Islamic terrorist attacks on America increased, the type of information that the Obama administration ordered removed from travel and national security databases was the kind of information that, if properly assessed, could have prevented subsequent domestic Islamist attacks,” Haney’s column concluded.

He later reiterated all of these points during an appearance the following summer on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

Watch:

5 COMMENTS

  1. Sure looks like DemocRATS cleaning house here and removing a potential threat to their position in regard to Americans safety. I would say Mr Haney was “eliminated” by their “cleaning squad”.

  2. Yes Obama was probably the worst president this country has seen. He put Americans last and I thank god for a president who finally puts American first!

  3. Ever notice how it is people that have some form of Evidence against Democrats are always the ones that get “suicided” ?????

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here