(Right Country) – Unprecedented Big Tech censorship has taken over. Ever since the electoral vote was certified for Joe Biden on Wednesday, the left has wasted not a second in completely silencing President Trump and cutting him off from his supporters.
Not only have they gone after President Trump himself, citing that he incites violence as the primary reason, but they have also shut down many of his key allies including attorney Sidney Powell and former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.
Big Tech companies who have banned accounts of Trump allies claim they are doing so to stop “behavior that has the potential to lead to offline harm.”
It really is all such a charade.
Interestingly, Dominion finally decided to move forward with their threats to sue Sidney Powell. On Friday, the corrupt voting systems company filed a lawsuit for $1.3 billion dollars against Powell claiming defamation.
A Twitter spokesman told Fox News that Flynn was banned because his tweets were related to the conspiracy theory website QAnon and allegedly contain calls to violence.
A Twitter spokesman claimed to NBC News that the accounts violated a “policy on Coordinated Harmful Activity.”
Where was this policy when BLM and Antifa were using the platform for the better part of 2020 to plan riots? Where was this policy when anarchists formed the CHOP/CHAZ zone in Seattle and used the platform to organize efforts to keep it going?
Twitter might as well just make up a policy now that says anyone who opposes the radical left will be banned. It would be a heck of a lot more honest and transparent than all these phony, bogus rules that they only employ when it suits the narrative.
The spokesman said that they will “permanently suspend accounts that are solely dedicated to sharing QAnon content,” of which they are the sole determinators of.
So far, President Trump has been suspended permanently from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram with the incident on Capitol Hill as the justification for the silencing.
Among others that have been silenced are talk-radio host Kevin McCullough, who has been a leading voice in the promotion of the evidence proving voter fraud in the 2020 election. He was suspended from Twitter on Thursday.
Meanwhile, Brandon Straka, the founder of the popular #WalkAway movement, was suspended from Facebook.
Straka reached out to Senator Ted Cruz, a stalwart in the fight against Big Tech censorship and tyranny, for help.
“This is only the beginning of a total conservative shutdown if we don’t get help,” Straka said.
🇺🇸@SenTedCruz @tedcruz I need your help. PLEASE CONTACT ME. The entire #WalkAway movement & every employee & volunteer from my organization was BANNED today from Facebook
This is only the beginning of a total conservative shutdown if we don’t get help.
Patriots, PLZ retweet🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 https://t.co/5znsPZYfgC
— Brandon Straka (@BrandonStraka) January 8, 2021
The left is undeniably trying to completely silence President Trump and anyone who could possibly be used to relay vital information to Trump supporters.
This is no longer a mild threat. This is a serious violation of freedom in America and we can only hope and pray it’s because the left is scared of the information President Trump may have that proves the election fraud.
The reality is, if they can do this to the President of the United States, they can do this to anyone. It’s only a matter of time before the left comes for you and me.
Copyright 2020. RightCountry.com